Team competitions around Australia
- VBSA 4-man Monday night billiards, February to July, no handicaps, 80 minute matches, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- VBSA 6-man Wednesday night billiards, August to November, no handicaps, 80 minute matches, contact email@example.com
- RSL Billiards – played July to December, 4 person team, handicap and 75 minute time limit. 2 zones, North and Bayside
- Southern / MSBA Billiards 4-man Thursday nights, July to December, handicapped, and 75 minute time limit.
- Ballarat 4-man Thursday night billiards, July to December, handicaps, 80 minute matches, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bendigo (tba)
- Geelong (tba)
- BSASA 2-man Monday night Billiards, 2 man team, 270up competition (handicapped). http://snookersa.com.au. All matches played at "The Venue" - 57 Milner Road, Richmond.
- Wednesdays, individual competitions, 150 up (handicapped) but with a 25 minute time limit. Each player plays at least 5, and up to 6 opponents during the evening's play.
- 4 and 6 player teams, varying nights and times of year. Contact JohnO.QBSA@gmail.com
Australian Capital Territory
- Thursday nights, February to May, 4-man handicap, contact Rajesh.Das@dnexia.com.au
New South Wales
- Western Districts Billiards & Snooker Association, Thursday night, March to August, 6-person teams, handicapped, contact email@example.com
- Sydney Inter-Club Billiards, 4-person teams, Thursday nights, August to December. Contact David McMahon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Beaches Snooker and Billiards Association Summer Comp, 1 billiard & 5 snooker players per team, Tuesday night, October to March, no handicaps. Contact email@example.com
- Northern Beaches Snooker and Billiards Association Winter Comp, Tuesday nights, October to March, no handicaps
- NSW RSL Billiards & Snooker Association, handicaps (more details needed) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Other states and regions - please email your billiards team competitions in the above format for inclusion here.