Disclaimer: Most records refer to the modern era, under the current rules. Records are based on information supplied. If you have further or additional information, please email the web master. We will publish records for any state and territory, region, or league.
- Australian Championship record break: 736, Matthew Bolton, 2014, Yarraville Club Victoria, (opponent Dale McKay).
- 2 hour session aggregate: 1676, Matthew Bolton, 2014, Yarraville Club Victoria, (opponent Graeme McNeil)
- Consecutive 300 breaks: (a) 303 & 553, Danik Lucas, Oceania 2010, Mounties, (opponent Austin Taylor); (b) 300 & 300, Jim Long, year unknown, Prahran club, (opponent Gordon Nichols).
- 150-up high break: 156, Peter Gilchrist, 2011, Matchroom Adelaide.
High break: 681, Matthew Bolton, Albury 2014 (opponent Joe Minici)
New South Wales
- Highest break in interclub: 429, Joe Minici, August 2015 (opponent Michael Pearson)
- Highest competition break: 633, Danik Lucas, 2001, at Super 8, (opponent Harry Nenadich)
- Highest competition break: 765, Matthew Bolton
- Highest interclub break: 460 approx, Matthew Bolton
- Victorian Championship record: 615, Robby Foldvari, 1983
- Highest VBSA interclub break: 332, George Ganim Jnr, 1994
- 150-up high break: 147, Rod Nelson, 2013, Yarraville Club Victoria, (opponent Jason Colebrook)
- Bendigo Interclub: 250, John Schenck
- Ballarat Interclub: 228, Jason Colebrook, August 2014, VRI, (opponent Mac Rynkiewicz)
- Highest competition break: 249, Les Higgins, 2000, at Lindisfarne RSL (opponent Terry Adams)
- Highest championship break: 207, R Dale, 1983
Australian Capital Territory
- All-time record: Bill Beadsman, 270 in 1972
- Current Rules record: Bill Davis, 247 in 1988 against Sid Campbell
- Interclub Competition: Bill Davis 136, in 1989 against Bobby Fraser
- State Championship: David Kilpatrick, 131 in 2003 State Billiards final against Mark O’Neill